Meet Loyal Christian Benefit Association
LCBA was founded in 1890 to provide financial support to women and to safeguard them against crippling expenses ranging from personal losses to natural disasters to their own life’s end.
We are a Fraternal Benefit Society: a not-for-profit organization that operates under the “common bond” of Christianity and returns earnings from the sale of financial service products to our member customers and their communities in the form of direct member benefits and support of local community service projects.
List of Insurance Service from LCBA
How an LCBA Can Give You Peace of Mind
- You’re covered immediately. There is no waiting period for pre-existing conditions, and benefits will be paid from the time your certificate is in force.
- Your certificate cannot be canceled. It will be renewed as long as the premiums are paid on time and the information is correct on your application.
- Your Medicare supplement insurance benefits will automatically increase as Medicare deductibles and coinsurance increase. Benefits are not paid for any expense paid by Medicare.
- Free Look. You have 31 days from your renewal date to pay your premium. Your policy will stay in force during this 31-day grace period.
- You can’t be singled out for a rate increase, no matter how many times you receive benefits. Your premium changes: (a) each year on the renewal date coinciding with or following the anniversary of your policy date; and (b) when the same premium change is made on all in-force Medicare supplement insurance policies of the same form issued to persons of your classification in the same geographic area of your state. Your policy’s two-person household premium discount ends if the person you live with terminates his or her policy or moves to a different residence.