Founded in 1853 in Hartford, CT, Aetna is committed to providing individuals, employers, healthcare professionals, producers and others with innovative benefits, products, and services. Discover more about our organization.
aetna medicare Insurance
Find the right Medicare plan for you Medicare can be confusing. Medicare Parts A and B only cover so much. We can provide some information to your questions like:
- When am I eligible for Medicare?
- How and when do I sign up?
- How is it different from Original Medicare?
- Which plan has the best coverage for me?
- Are my doctors, hospitals, and prescriptions covered?
- Are there any plans with low or no monthly plan premiums?
Experience a new level of caring
Disability insurance plans help you when you can’t work for weeks or months due to an illness, injury, or pregnancy-related condition. Your medical coverage helps to pay your doctor and hospital bills. Your disability coverage protects your income for housing, food, and other needs.
Short-term disability insurance provides a weekly benefit. Long-term disability insurance provides a monthly benefit.